Friday, January 9, 2009

To start with....

Ok......before I start rambling on about anything else.........I have a wonderful wife. She is soooooo wonderful. She is kind, sweet, cute, smart, sexy and she puts up with my rambling.


Now that I have bought into the prose of the 21st century.........a note to all who read this blog:

I ramble. I will do my very best to keep the rambling to a minimum but I see this as my place to ramble. That being said: I will occassionally offer my opinion.........I see this as my place to offer my opinion. Please don't be offended. I mean no offense. Offer your opinion also and do your best to change my mind. I'm quite open to change. I do think I'm right some of the time but I also am proven wrong quite often.

From time to time I may use somewhat colorful terminology that may resemble common obscenities. I don't usually talk or write this way but if the mood strikes sometimes it is hard to contain the emotions.

I can't spell "wurth schit" so I utilize a 1976 edition Webster's New Colligiate Dictionary (a High school graduation gift) for spelling, style and punctuation. I trust it more and can look things up faster then with spell check. I won't catch everything, and although I like to write correctly; time doesn't always allow for much proofreading.

JOIN IN! Good communication and kindness can save us all....

stw

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Rambler..........I look forward to reading your rambling. So far so good! I enjoyed everything I read, especially the first part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn, I'm looking forward to reading more...especially when you mention the 50th birthday party for the Class of 77.

    I'll keep checking in with you!

    Janice

    ReplyDelete